These are truly a hit with the kids, they are great served at birthday parties! They remind me of the "mud pies" we all made as children, except these are edible!
- Also need 8 to 10 (7 oz.) Clear plastic Cups.
- Decorations: gummy worms, gummy frogs, candy flowers, chopped peanuts.
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into bottom of cups.
- Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Decorate with the candy.