1/1 Photo of Dirt Cups For Kids
These are truly a hit with the kids, they are great served at birthday parties! They remind me of the "mud pies" we all made as children, except these are edible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Also need 8 to 10 (7 oz.) Clear plastic Cups.
- 2Decorations: gummy worms, gummy frogs, candy flowers, chopped peanuts.
- 3Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add pudding mix.
- 5Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- 8Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into bottom of cups.
- 9Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- 10Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- 11Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 12Decorate with the candy.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Cups For Kids
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 322.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate instant pudding