Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
These are truly a hit with the kids, they are great served at birthday parties! They remind me of the "mud pies" we all made as children, except these are edible!
Top Review by Sandaidh
These are GOOD, and easy enough for little kids to make. The ones I had were made (mostly) by a 4 yr old. They're real sweet when eaten the same day they're made, but the sweetness "evens out" some overnight (assuming they last that long). Definately something to make again. Thanks for sharing.
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 453.59 g package Oreo cookies (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Also need 8 to 10 (7 oz.) Clear plastic Cups.
- Decorations: gummy worms, gummy frogs, candy flowers, chopped peanuts.
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into bottom of cups.
- Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Decorate with the candy.