Perfect Pixie's Note:
Adopted recipe from a pack in america, very nice indeed, excellent for kids. These will go down well at a party
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together milk and heavy cream.
- 2With wire whisk, beat pudding mix and dry milk powder into milk and cream mixture for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in crushed Oreo cookies.
- 4Immediately pour pudding into 4 clear cups.
- 5Put pudding into the refrigerator.
- 6Pudding will be soft-set and ready to eat within 5 minutes.
- 7Serve with a gummy worm on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Cups
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.5
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.9 mg
- Sodium 694.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g