Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted recipe from a pack in america, very nice indeed, excellent for kids. These will go down well at a party
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 4 gummy worms
- Stir together milk and heavy cream.
- With wire whisk, beat pudding mix and dry milk powder into milk and cream mixture for 2 minutes.
- Stir in crushed Oreo cookies.
- Immediately pour pudding into 4 clear cups.
- Put pudding into the refrigerator.
- Pudding will be soft-set and ready to eat within 5 minutes.
- Serve with a gummy worm on top.
i played with this recipe, i used chocolate pudding and added crushed oreos on top, i also ommited the powdered milk. this is a very cute very fast recipe