Dirt Cake II
Make and share this Dirt Cake II recipe from Food.com.
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a blender or food processor; set aside.
- Cream together butter or margarine and cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 large boxes of vanilla instant pudding (add amount of milk according to package of pudding).
- Add cream cheese mixture and 8 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Beat together until mixed.
- In an 8 inch flower pot, layer the cookie mixture, the pudding mixture, the cookie mixture, and so on.
- End up with the cookie mixture (this looks like dirt).
- Add an artificial flower on top.