A great non-cook recipe for children to make and serve friends or as a class cooking project. It's a fun and easy introduction to cooking for all.
My Private Note
8inch f ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8-inch plastic flower pot with foil and tape.
- 2Cream margarine, sugar and cream cheese; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, mix milk, pudding and cool whip.
- 4Gradually add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- 5Beginning with oreo cookies, layer in pot, cookies, pudding, alternating and ending with cookies.
- 6Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 7Stick artificial flower (s) in pot with following poem:.
- 8I know I look strange but dig right in.
- 9The flower is fake,.
- 10The dirt is cake.
- 11I don't need water or Tender Loving Care,.
- 12Just eat my dirt, till pot is bare.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5731.8
- Calories from Fat 2831
- Total Fat 314.6 g
- Saturated Fat 171.1 g
- Cholesterol 369.4 mg
- Sodium 6395.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 686.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 533.0 g
- Protein 66.9 g