Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really fun dessert that I made for my 2 year old daughter!
- 18 ounces Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- Crush in blender, or food processor the large bag of Oreo cookies and set aside.
- Cream together butter or margarine and cream cheese In large bowl, mix 2 large boxes of chocolate instant pudding (add amount of skim milk according to package of pudding). Add cream cheese mixture and 8 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Beat together until mixed.
- In an 9 X 13 pan, layer the cookie mixture, then the pudding mixture, then the cookie mixture, and so on.