- 1 (1 1/4 lb) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, margarine and whipped topping.
- Set aside.
- Mix pudding, milk and vanilla according to pudding directions.
- Combine mixtures to make filling (cream cheese and pudding mixtures).
- Layer crumbs, filling, crumbs, etc.
- in 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Note: Food processor is great to crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.