Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy dessert.
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, margarine and whipped topping.
- Set aside.
- Mix pudding, milk and vanilla according to pudding directions.
- Combine mixtures to make filling (cream cheese and pudding mixtures).
- Layer crumbs, filling, crumbs, etc.
- in 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Note: Food processor is great to crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
Delicious! This is a nice fun dessert the kids all love. Its and easy recipe that we will make many times. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I made this for my son's preschool class w/ an Easter and Earth Day theme. I put the layers in clear plastic punch cups (so each child had their own) I put gummy worms against the side of the cup so the could see the worms threw the cup. On top I put a Lindell mini chocolate bunny and Lindell mini chocolate carrots (found in Easter candy isle) They turned out super cute, kids gobbled them up!