Recipe by lilystipe
This is a family favorite that my nephews beg for on special occasions. It can be made in a flowerpot with an artificial flower if you'd like to be true to the name.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Oreos with rolling pin and reserve.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix pudding and milk.
- Stir Cool Whip into pudding mix.
- Blend pudding mix with cream cheese mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl layer crushed oreos with the Cool Whip mix, ending with a layer of crushed oreos.