2 hrs 30 mins
Jane' Burch's Note:
My mother in law gave me this one. It was a hit at Chirstmas. It's a great presentation piece. It is rich and creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- 2In a separate bowl mix pudding mixes with milk.
- 3Add to butter/cheese/sugar mixture.
- 4Add cool whip.
- 5Cover bottom of dish with a thin layer of crushed cookies.
- 6Add batter.
- 7Place a thin layer cookies on top.
- 8Add more batter.
- 9Continue until you run out of batter. Top with cookies.
- 10Be sure top layer of cookies completely covers all batter.
- 11Be sure you have cookies for the top.
- 12Chill for a few hours until set.
- 13For presentation: This is very effective of being “Dirt” when put in a food friendly flowerpot or dish that resembles such.
- 14Stick artificial flowers or grass, etc. to finish effect.
- 15You can use fat free cream cheese, sugar free pudding (1 oz size), reduced fat cookies, reduced fat or fat free milk, and fat free cool whip too and you won't know the difference.
- 16Crushing the cookies in the food processor works really well. Just don't grind them into dust and you have and easy job.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 988.9
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 1089.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 90.4 g
- Protein 12.1 g