Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a really cute center piece and tastes very refreshing. It is not hard to make and is very tasty.
- Combine cream cheese, oleo and powdered sugar; set aside.
- Mix milk and pudding well.
- Now combine the cream cheese mixture with the pudding and add the 8-ounce carton of Cool Whip.
- In a large plastic flower pot, put a layer of crushed Oreos, then a layer of pudding mixture. Repeat till almost full, ENDING WITH A LAYER OF OREOS.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, stick a silk or artificial flower in top and a small plastic child's shovel in and set on table.
- Very cute--enjoy.