Recipe by Darlene Summers
This makes a really cute center piece and tastes very refreshing. It is not hard to make and is very tasty.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies (crushed with blender or rolling pin)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons oleo
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, oleo and powdered sugar; set aside.
- Mix milk and pudding well.
- Now combine the cream cheese mixture with the pudding and add the 8-ounce carton of Cool Whip.
- In a large plastic flower pot, put a layer of crushed Oreos, then a layer of pudding mixture. Repeat till almost full, ENDING WITH A LAYER OF OREOS.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, stick a silk or artificial flower in top and a small plastic child's shovel in and set on table.
- Very cute--enjoy.