- 20 ounces Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind Oreos into a fine powder.
- Cream together margarine, cream cheese and sugar with a beater until mixed together smoothly.
- Mix pudding and milk together; fold in Cool-Whip.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and pudding mixture.
- In a bowl layer Oreos and then pudding mixture until finished.