Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If they make a gummy critter, you can change the theme-like Halloween or dino's.
- 510.29 g package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 144.58 g box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 141.74-226.79 g package gummy worms
- Make the pudding, fold in the Cool Whip.
- Mash the cookies.
- Place 1/2 the cookie crumbs on the bottom of a glass bowl, spoon in the pudding mixture, place the worms, half in, half out and top with remaining crumbs.
Everybody just everybody loves this when I make it. It tastes like a Chocolate Mocha type dessert. Mnnn good. You just can't stop eating it. It's also very easy to make. Put it in individual flat bottomed cones for Birthday parties...kids love it. No dishes and no spoons, just eat the cones.
For Halloween, this recipe can be made into a graveyard. Plop dabs of Cool whip on top sporatically around like ghosts and give mini chocolate chip "eyes". Use Keebler sandwich cookies as tombstones. Of Course the Gummy worms add to the effect of "Dirt" and "Graveyard".
it's very simple and easy to make, the kids even get to help out. what makes it even better, it tastes great