1/3 Photos of Dippy Breakfast for Two
Why save those dipping moments for parties or fondue night? This is a great little breakfast for two people that tastes great and leaves you feeling like you're starting the day with appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yogurt and peanut butter in small bowl until blended.
- 2Divide mixture between 2 small bowls; sprinkle with cereal or granola.
- 3Place bowls on serving plates.
- 4Cut apple into wedges and separate orange into segments.
- 5Arrange fruit pieces around dip.
- 6Cut toast into strips and place half of strips on each plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dippy Breakfast for Two
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 346.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: