Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why save those dipping moments for parties or fondue night? This is a great little breakfast for two people that tastes great and leaves you feeling like you're starting the day with appetizers.
- 1 (6 ounce) container non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons breakfast cereal or 2 tablespoons granola cereal
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Combine yogurt and peanut butter in small bowl until blended.
- Divide mixture between 2 small bowls; sprinkle with cereal or granola.
- Place bowls on serving plates.
- Cut apple into wedges and separate orange into segments.
- Arrange fruit pieces around dip.
- Cut toast into strips and place half of strips on each plate.