- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, strips (1x1/8 inch)
- 3 tablespoons thinly slivered pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (coarse)
- 1 cup pasta sauce, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Unroll dough onto cookie sheet into 14x9-inch rectangle. With fingertips, make indentations over surface of dough.
- 2. Drizzle oil over dough. Top with remaining ingredients except pasta sauce; press lightly into dough.
- 3. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut focaccia in half lengthwise; cut each half crosswise into 14 sticks. Serve warm sticks with warm pasta sauce for dipping.