Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fast, easy, tasty dipping sauce from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. Add a pinch of crushed red pepper if you want a little heat.
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup dark tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, a drizzle
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk to combine.
Have to agee with the previous reviewer, had a bit of a strong flavor from the vinegar - added 2 tablespoons of water and tasted much better! Thanks for posting - will make again.
Perfect for the recipe#20445 I made for tonight. Delicous! I did add about 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to the sauce as I found it a little strong, but the taste was right-on! Pam