Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I incorporated what I liked from a few recipes!
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Mix together and enjoy!
- all measurements are approximately i just pour and tweak it depending on my mood! have fun with it!
Made just as directed with only minor adjustments for taste. Served with homemade onion rings that hubby made for father's day cookout. Good stuff! Thanks!
Quick and easy. I tried to make it as directed, until I found out I didn't have any chili sauce....so I used ketchup. I also tripled the horseradish to suit our tastes. This turned out to be quite tasty, thank you!!