Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this sauce along side your buffalo style chicken wings.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Saute onions in vegetable oil until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until slightly thickened.
- I like to put the sauce into the microwave to help speed up the reduction.
Bought some chicken breast, diced them up to make nuggets, and made them Buffalo wing style and served them as an appetizer/snack with some other menu items for the super bowl. Made for great sauce, as the kids especially dived right in. Full of flavors, added a pinch extra chili powder in these. Great recipe. Made for PRMR tag