Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grab you favorite crusty bread and dip into this tasty oil. Oh so much healthier and tastier then butter.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced (raw, roasted or fried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix all ingredients to blend in a bowl or a pour bottle.
- Dip bread and enjoy.
- Refrigerate any left over.
This is really fantastic dipping oil..so flavorful and I love the kick from the red pepper flakes. I reserved part of it to use later this week - I can hardly wait to see how those flavors all marry over time. Dee-lish!! Thanks Rita! Made for ZWT 7.
I really liked this!! I made it to go with Italian Parmesan Bread for Bread Machine. I've never used dipping oil for bread before but I sure will now. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7-Italy.
Wow! This was so good that we ate all the bread before dinner! Love the kick of the red peppers. Made for ZWT7.