Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from "Our Most Cherished Recipes" cookbook which was created to raise funds to help fight breast cancer. This recipe is from Linda Rush. The name got me and now I can't get "that" tune out of my head! Serve with corn chips and enjoy the tune!
- 1 (6 3/4 ounce) can cooked chicken, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushroom pieces, undrained
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix together and heat thoroughly.
- Serve warm or you can cold with corn chips.