1 hr 8 mins
Ms. Poppy's Note:
From 1999 Taste of Home Annual Recipes. Preparation time includes the 30 minutes chilling time to harden the chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter, ground almonds, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Add flour and cornstarch.
- 3Roll into 1-inch balls; shape into crescents.
- 4Place on greased baking sheets.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool completely on wire racks.
- 7Melt semisweet chocolate and shortening in a microwave or double boiler; stir until smooth.
- 8Dip one end of each crescent into chocolate; cool on waxed paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm the chocolate.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dipped Vanillas
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.1
- Calories from Fat 537
- Total Fat 59.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 331.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 12.5 g