Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From 1999 Taste of Home Annual Recipes. Preparation time includes the 30 minutes chilling time to harden the chocolate.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, ground almonds, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour and cornstarch.
- Roll into 1-inch balls; shape into crescents.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Melt semisweet chocolate and shortening in a microwave or double boiler; stir until smooth.
- Dip one end of each crescent into chocolate; cool on waxed paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm the chocolate.