Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Simply delicious for kids of ALL ages.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, milk, egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Stir in biscuit mix; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1" balls and place 1" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and shortening.
- Dip each cookie halfway into chocolate; shake off excess.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to harden.