1/1 Photo of Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
Dine & Dish's Note:
From Quick Cooking Magazine. When I saw this recipe I knew I needed to give it a try. We always have these ingredients on hand and I knew my toddlers would think it was fun to have sprinkles on their ice cream sandwiches! These were yummy and a big hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- 2In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate and shortening together and stir until smooth.
- 3Quickly dip the ice cream sandwiches halfway lengthwise in melted chocolate; coat chocolate with sprinkles.
- 4Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches