1/1 Photo of Dipped Gingersnaps
1 hr 10 mins
These come from Taste of Home magazine. They are deliciously soft and yummy! The white chocolate makes them extra special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the 2 cups of sugar and oil. Add the eggs one at a time mixing after each. Stir in the molasses.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Slowly add t the wet mixture and stir well.
- 3Shape the dough into 3/4 inch balls and roll them in the 1/2 cup of sugar. Place the balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookie springs back when lightly touched.
- 5Cool completely on wire racks.
- 6Melt the white chocolate chips with the shortening in a small pan over low heat. Dip half of each cookie into the mixture, shaking off the extra drops.
- 7Place on waxed paper to harden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dipped Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 168
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g