1/3 Photos of Dipped Gingersnaps
* Pamela *'s Note:
I received this as part of a Christmas Bake Exchange. These look so pretty on a cookie platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar and margarine together.
- 2Add egg and molasses and mix well.
- 3Add all dry ingredients and mix.
- 4Roll into 1 inch balls, and then roll into sugar to coat.
- 5Bake 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
- 6Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 7Melt chips with margarine in small saucepan over low heat.
- 8Dip cookies halfway; shake off excess.
- 9Place on waxed paper lined baking sheets to harden.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dipped Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 240.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: