Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Fast & Easy. Found on the back of a package of Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels.
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 36 bite-size pieces fresh fruit, rinsed and patted dry (strawberries, oranges, kiwifruit, bananas or melons)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted; cool slightly.
- Dip fruit about halfway into melted morsels; shake off excess. Place on prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
- Makes 3 dozen pieces.
- Note: Pretzels, nuts, dried fruit, pound cake or cookies can also be used.