Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These tasty tidbits are perfect for graduation parties! The curling/wrapping ribbon is easiest to tie.
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 2 lbs diced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt & pepper
- 3 -5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 loaves white bread
- Mince onions, garlic and mushrooms.
- Saute in butter approximately ten minutes.
- Add basil, salt and pepper and flour.
- Remove crusts from bread, or use crustless white bread.
- Roll each slice flat.
- Spread 1 tsp mushroom mix on each flattened slice.
- Roll up tightly, placing seam down on cookie sheet.
- Brush each mushroom roll-up with melted butter.
- Bake at 400* for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- For diplomas: tie a ribbon around each rollup in your school colors.