1/6 Photos of Dip Topped Fruit Salad
Baby Kato's Note:
This unusual salad was created for RSC #7. It has an interesting refreshing taste. Hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- 1 large cantaloupe, balled
- 1 large honeydew melon, balled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1In a large bowl combine strawberry halves, balled cantaloupes and honey dew melon. Add white sugar and lime juice and toss. Blend well, cover and leave on counter, at room temperature for 1/2 hour. Refridgerate until ready to serve.
- 2In a small bowl mix yogurt, whipping cream and white sugar, orange juice, orange rind, and the finely chopped dates. Blend well and taste. Adjust sugar and orange juice if necessary and chill for 3 hours.
- 3Serve in individual dishes, pour the dip over the top of fruit salad, sprinkle with pistachio nuts and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Melons Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dip Topped Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: