- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled smoked fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- cayenne, salt and pepper to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the smoked fish in a medium bowl and add the milk. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to an hour. Stir in the cream cheese, onion, celery, parsley, relish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours until flavors have blended.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.