Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip/sauce is great for shellfish. However it's also great for cold fish dishes. Instead of using both light and regular sour cream I often use only light. NOte: Cooking time is refridgeration time (30 minutes)
- 175 ml light sour cream
- 175 ml sour cream, regular
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green peppercorn, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- fresh dill, snippings
- Mix the sour cream with mustard and dild.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- If the sauce is too thick, then thin with a bit of milk or cream.
- Let the dip/sauce stand 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Stir together just before serving.