Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a receipe I actually got from a lady in the grocery store when I was fretting over a dip to serve at a party. It only has 3 ingredients and its delish!
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesof softened cream cheese
- 4 -6 plum tomatoes (or any other smaller tomato)
- 1 bunch green onion
- Chop tomatoes and green onion. Leave the tomatoes to where they will be slighly chunky in your dip.
- Fold the veggies into the softened cream cheese. Mix well so that you have no lumps of cream cheese.
- Cover and let set for at least an hour. It must set for it to marry all of the flavors together.
- You do not need to add any spice to this mixture. After it sits it will be perfect.
- Serve with your choice of cracker or white corn chip.
- ***you may not need to use all of the tomatoes the recipe calls for. Eyeball it and use your judgment.***.