Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Neat to make with the kid's, great on those raining days, when you're stuck inside, good even for us adults.
- 8 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 16 graham crackers
- PLACE chocolate in a glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on MEDIUM power for 3 minutes; remove from oven and continue stirring until completely melted.
- DIP half of each cracker into the melted chocolate.
- Place cracker on a waxed paper-lined tray; chill.
- Makes 12 to 16 crackers.
I decided to experiment and sprinkled on candy jimmies (candy sprinkles) on the just-dipped crackers. I had chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles and sugar sprinkles and it was fun trying different combinations.
My sister always dipped hers in cake frosting.