Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great to take to showers, or parties.
Make and share this Dip for Gingersnaps or Graham Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1⁄4 cups pumpkin butter (your choice) or 1 1⁄4 cups pear butter (your choice) or 1 1⁄4 cups peach butter (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon allspice
- Blend confectioners' sugar and cream cheese.
- Add your choice of fruit butter, cinnamon and allspice.
- Mix well and serve with ginger snaps or graham crackers.