Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) jars marshmallow cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers strawberry cream cheese
- mix all ingredients together and let chill for about 30 minutes.
- slice apple pieces in quarters.
- use strawberries, grapes or any fruits.
- it is great, kids will love to eat fruits with this dip.
Yummy dip! The only size jar of marshmallow cream I could find was 7 ounces so that is what I used. I made half the recipe and it still made a lot of dip. I served with apple slices and graham cracker and can't wait to try it with strawberries.
this is great!!!! my kids love it