Recipe by LeKitchenQueen
Place this in a throw a way bowl cause there wont be any left. No mess to clean up.
Top Review by Rachie P
VERRRRY tasty smooth the first time around; it did not reheat well for me at all -was very clumpy as leftovers. I suggest using a very small slow cooker, like a crockette. Mine started burning on the edges in the big crockpot and I followed the directions. BUT It was so yummy I will definitely make it again and serve with bread - or even perogies as suggested by another reviewer.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 16 slices bacon
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Plece all ingredient (except Bacon) in crock pot and stir every 20 minute or so.
- Fry and crumble bacon.
- When smooth add crumbled bacon to cheese mixture and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve right out of the crock pot if desired with tortilla chips or Crusty French Bread.