Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe, and I use it everytime I have a get-together for an appetizer, with either veggies or a round Hawain sweet bread with the center cut out to put the dip inside.
- 1 round loaf Hawaiian bread or 1 cut up vegetables
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon beau monde spice (1/2 tsp garlic powder & 1/2 tsp onion salt mixed together)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages chipped beef (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit 1 hour in fridge to meld the flavors.
- Add to bread with the center cut out, or a separate container for raw veggies & serve.