Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From The Chew. Posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Dionne Lewis' Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine blue cheese and buttermilk in a blender.
- Marinate chicken wings in the buttermilk and blue cheese batter for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Combine dry seasonings.
- Drain chicken and lay flat on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken on both sides, then sift the flour over the chicken until lightly coated on both sides.
- Heat oil in a skillet (enough to cover wings) and fry wings until crispy and golden, then remove and drain.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan, then add hot sauce and stir.
- Place wings in baking dish, pour sauce over wings to coat, cover with foil and place in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350ºF.