Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Chew. Posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Dionne Lewis' Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine blue cheese and buttermilk in a blender.
- Marinate chicken wings in the buttermilk and blue cheese batter for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Combine dry seasonings.
- Drain chicken and lay flat on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken on both sides, then sift the flour over the chicken until lightly coated on both sides.
- Heat oil in a skillet (enough to cover wings) and fry wings until crispy and golden, then remove and drain.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan, then add hot sauce and stir.
- Place wings in baking dish, pour sauce over wings to coat, cover with foil and place in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350ºF.