Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A little help from Mom. Delish!
- 1 lb beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, just combine all the ingredients, mash around to where everything is all mooshie looking!
- Shape in an ungreased loaf pan for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Serve and Enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk!
I made this last night and really enjoyed it. A good, basic meatloaf. I would decrease the amt of breadcrumbs next time though. I served this with peas and it was a good combo. :)
Made this with ground turkey breast and thoroughly enjoyed the result. It was served with Bergy's eggplant parmesan # 33201 and it's pasta sauce added greatly to our satisfaction with the finished meatloaf.