Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
Delicious, with a little help from my aunt!
- 12 eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's; no Miracle Whip!)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (dry ground mustard)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Boil water, put eggs in for 17 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run eggs under cold water.
- Gently remove the shell and slice each egg in half.
- Scoop out yolks, put in bowl.
- Mash with a fork and add all ingredients, except the Paprika.
- Spoon fill each egg and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
these was an excellant recipe. I love deviled eggs and have tried many recipes from other sites. This recipe is a keeper.---thanks Dino
took these to a pot-luck. They where gone in a flash and there was demands for MORE!
These are great. Still living in buffalo we spice them up just a touch (little bit of horseradish).