1/1 Photo of Dino's Deviled Eggs
Delicious, with a little help from my aunt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water, put eggs in for 17 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and run eggs under cold water.
- 3Gently remove the shell and slice each egg in half.
- 4Scoop out yolks, put in bowl.
- 5Mash with a fork and add all ingredients, except the Paprika.
- 6Spoon fill each egg and sprinkle with Paprika.
- 7Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dino's Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: