- 12 eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's; no Miracle Whip!)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (dry ground mustard)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water, put eggs in for 17 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run eggs under cold water.
- Gently remove the shell and slice each egg in half.
- Scoop out yolks, put in bowl.
- Mash with a fork and add all ingredients, except the Paprika.
- Spoon fill each egg and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.