Chef Chöich's Note:
I was looking around for an appetizer I could make on the grill and came across something similar on BBQ Galore's website. I adapted it to my liking and these are always a big hit and always disappear as quickly as they were made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate thawed chicken breast if so desired and grill.
- 2Cut jalapenos in half and de-seed and de-vein.
- 3Chop chicken breast into small pieces that would fit into half of the jalapenos.
- 4Stuff one half of jalapeno with piece of chicken and other half with cream cheese. (You can season cream cheese to liking).
- 5Cut maple bacon in half or bacon of choice in half.
- 6Wrap stuffed jalapenos with 1/2 length piece of bacon (should just overlap).
- 7Put jalapenos on skewers and once skewer is full put in skewer frame.
- 8Place on top grill surface and grill until edges of bacon start turning black and bacon shrinks to hold peppers together. (grill will start smoking quite a bit from bacon grease). Be careful when opening the grill top and cut the gas/propane and wait for the flames to die down.
- 9Remove completed Dino eggs from grill and then from skewers onto serving platter and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dino Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.2
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 689.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.4 g