Recipe by codergrlli
Just came back from a vacation in Lancaster and I was trying to get that "home cooked taste" in a quick meal!!
- 6 slices thick multigrain bread
- 3 slices colby-monterey jack cheese (thick slices if possible)
- 3 slices swiss cheese (thick slices if possible)
- 1 chicken (store cooked rotisserie)
- 2 tablespoons sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 2. Put one slice of colby-jack cheese on 3 pieces of bread.
- 3. Spread the BBQ sauce on top of the colby-jack cheese.
- 4. Put one slice of swiss cheese on 3 pieces of bread.
- 5. Spread the mustard on top of the swiss cheese.
- 6. Put rotisserie chicken meat over the 6 bread slices.
- 7. Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Add sandwiches; cook 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 8.Cut sandwiches in half.