Just came back from a vacation in Lancaster and I was trying to get that "home cooked taste" in a quick meal!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 22. Put one slice of colby-jack cheese on 3 pieces of bread.
- 33. Spread the BBQ sauce on top of the colby-jack cheese.
- 44. Put one slice of swiss cheese on 3 pieces of bread.
- 55. Spread the mustard on top of the swiss cheese.
- 66. Put rotisserie chicken meat over the 6 bread slices.
- 77. Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Add sandwiches; cook 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 88.Cut sandwiches in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner Sandwich Amish Style
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.9
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 164.0 mg
- Sodium 394.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard