Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These dinner rolls have more fiber with the addition of the ground flax seed. I bought a bag from the pharmacy area of my local super center store.
- 1 cup water (75*-85*F)
- 2 tablespoons water (75*-85*F)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine according to makers directions. Put bread machine on dough setting and let it run.
- Lightly grease 9X13 pan.
- When bread machine is finished turn dough out on to lightly floured surface.
- Pat into roughly a square shape. Using a pizza cutter cut into 15 pieces.
- Put rolls in pan and cover with damp towel.
- Place in a warm draft free area, allow to proof (rise) until doubled in size (usually an hour).
- Close to end of proofing preheat oven to 350* .
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.