1/1 Photo of Dinner Rolls - from Scratch
1 hr 5 mins
Dinner rolls, or yeast rolls, with no kneading required! Easy to make, and serves as a great addition to any meal. This recipe is originally from simplydailyrecipes.com. Prep time includes time for dough to rise. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm milk with sugar in electric mixer bowl.
- 2Stir in 1 cup flour, oil, and 1 tsp salt; beat until smooth.
- 3Stir in enough remaining flour, scraping dough from sides of bowl, until soft dough foms.
- 4Cover and let rise in warm, dry place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prep a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Punch down dough in center and fold over a few times. Pinch off 1 inch balls of dough and quickly roll in palms of hands.
- 7Put 3 balls in each muffin cup. Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with coarse salt.
- 8Bake 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- 9Serve warm, or store loosely covered.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner Rolls - from Scratch
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 216.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g