This is a good way to use up leftover stew or Thanks Giving turkey and gravy. The filling just needs to be stew like. You can mix shredded turkey, gravy and leftover veggies to do this. Just don't make it too runny.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix cracker crumbs and butter.
- 3Pat mixture into bottom of a pie pan.
- 4Blind Bake for 5-10 min to solidify (this is also a good idea if you are using stuffing instead). Pour stew into pan.
- 5Cover with pie crust and cut a slit in the middle.
- 6Bake until crust is browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner Pie
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1011.6
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1016.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers