Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a really impressive dish with hardly no fuss. Your guests will love it!
Make and share this Dinner Party Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Gently pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Heat olive oil, cook and brown the chicken on both sides for 10 minutes.
- Place in baking dish.
- Top each piece with a quarter of the brie and 2 T of the preserves.
- Sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake at 400* for about 8 minutes, until cheese melts and chicken is done.
simple, fast, delicious.
Awesome! Had some Brie I needed to use so found this recipe. It was so good, I bought more Brie and look forward to making it again soon. Super fast and easy but really impressive. Everyone in the family enjoyed it. Was a little short on apricot preserves but had some dipping sauce from Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers in the fridge (1 cup apricot preserves plus 2 T Dijon mustard) which I used on one chicken breast. That was quite yummy, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
My family loved this. Simple and elegant. They were a leery of the jam, but it all went together beautifully. Thanks for sharing.