- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces brie cheese, quartered
- 8 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Heat olive oil, cook and brown the chicken on both sides for 10 minutes.
- Place in baking dish.
- Top each piece with a quarter of the brie and 2 T of the preserves.
- Sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake at 400* for about 8 minutes, until cheese melts and chicken is done.