Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nice and hearty for autumn!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- hot cooked noodles
- In a large bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, cheese, milk, minced onion, minced garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Form into 1 1/2" meatballs.
- In a large skillet, brown meatballs on all sides in hot oil; drain excess fat.
- Sprinkle meatballs with paprika and stir.
- Add onion.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes- you may have to add a little water to the pan if it seems dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine gravy and sour cream.
- Pour over meatballs and heat through, but do not boil.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.