Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I received this recipe years ago. Very good.
Make and share this Dinner in a pumpkin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Brown ground beef, drain salt and pepper.
- add chopped onion,green pepper, chopped celery cover simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cut the top off pumpkin, clean the pumpkin out.
- Cook rice.
- Combine the beef mixture, soy sauce, brown sugar, mushrooms soup and cooked rice.
- Place mixture into hallowed pumpkin.
- Replace pumpkin top;place stuffed pumpkin to baking dish and bake 1 hour at 375.