1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Bev. E.'s Note:
I received this recipe years ago. Very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, drain salt and pepper.
- 2add chopped onion,green pepper, chopped celery cover simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Cut the top off pumpkin, clean the pumpkin out.
- 4Cook rice.
- 5Combine the beef mixture, soy sauce, brown sugar, mushrooms soup and cooked rice.
- 6Place mixture into hallowed pumpkin.
- 7Replace pumpkin top;place stuffed pumpkin to baking dish and bake 1 hour at 375.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner in a pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 1442.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: